Video Team Leader- Berlin Gaming Business
Position: Video Team Leader
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Berlin based Gaming company.
Our client is a world-leading hyper-casual games publisher. They are keen on securing a Video Team Leader to join their Core Team in a dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly growing company.
This is a leadership role - you will lead a team of talented video editors on our way to success!
we would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- 2+ years of experience in team leadership/management position
- 5+ years of experience as a video editor for creative campaigns, from idea to delivery, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Solid experience in compositing, effects, and particles.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with performance marketing practices have the ability to understand analytics report
- Organized, self-sufficient, Independent, efficient, work under pressure, Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for storytelling with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership, attention to detail, and a proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, delivering multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience animating 3D objects (like coins, soccer balls, etc)
- Experience animation skills combined with a good sense of graphic design.
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the games (past and future), the company and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!