UI/UX Designer - Berlin Gaming Business
Position: UI/UX Designer
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Berlin based Gaming company.
Our client is a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans with a mission to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
This is an opportunity will be hands-on design, with you designing new features and systems, owning your features through all stages of development, as well as running audience research and user testing and communicating expensively with marketing and analytics to make sure your design decisions are fully data- and audience driven.
we would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- 3+ years of experience as UI/UX designer with at least one mobile game shipped
- ability to take ideas and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- You have a profound knowledge of user interfaces and experiences on mobile devices
- You have a natural eye for layout, composition, typography, colour and spacing that you can bring together to create highly polished user interfaces
- You thrive in a highly fluid environment and enjoy being part of iterative design processes, bringing in your UI/UX know-how early on
- You are a problem solver at heart, willing to learn what you don’t already know and are proactively looking for answer
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Great knowledge of Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Prototyping/Wireframing tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, Sketch
- Helped to design games previously for the mid-core mobile games market
- Experience integrating and animating UIs directly in Unity
- Animation skills, 3d skills
- Degree in game design, communication design or arts
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the games (past and future), the company and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!