Sr. Python Developer - Danish Gaming Business
Position: Sr. Python Developer
Location: Copenhagen (Hybrid)
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this bleeding edge Gaming Analytics Business.
Our Client is one of the world’s most popular analytics tools for games, used by indie developers, games studios, and established publishers around the world. Their network is approaching 100,000 games, which are played by more than 1.2 billion people each month.
This is an opportunity to join an industry-leading company and work in the dev team on the growth of the most popular analytics tool in the market powered by best-in-class data engineering. This is an exciting time to join our clients business, as they have embarked on an exponential growth phase.
Our client has put into motion huge growth and investment plans and on this occasion they retained us to secure a Senior Python Developer for their Copenhagen office..
What we are looking for .....
- Excellent understanding of Python OR an excellent understanding of another backend related language (Java, Erlang, Elixir, Golang, Ruby…) AND some Python experience.
- Excellent understanding of API development; including best practices, industry standards, performance implications…
- 3+ years of experience building and managing production systems.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS concepts, using these on large projects, preferably using MySQL
- Ability to write high quality and maintainable code, only embracing complexity when truly needed. Approach coding so that others can read and work with your code.
- Experience with modern development life cycle, including automated testing and deployment.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience with developing software in a cloud environment, preferably in AWS.
A Big Plus .....
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of FastAPI, Flask or other Python API frameworks
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy or other ORM frameworks
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code systems (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS/Fargate or similar)
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with authentication/authorization protocols, such as OAuth2.
- An Interest in gaming or the gaming industry