Sr. Developer - Swiss Fintech Business (Danish Office)
Position: Sr. Developer
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Swiss Fintech company.
Our Client was Founded in 2013, it is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. The have helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Our client offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 290 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein
On the back of a successful 2021 and an outstanding assignment completion CW-Talent have been retained to secure a Sr. Developer for their lush Copenhagen office.
As an Ideal Candidate You will be tasked with.......
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code.
- Work in close collaboration with you team
- Provide the required documentation
- Unit testing of your own code
- Troubleshooting of systems
- Create enterprise/banking-grade business applications
- Serve as a subject matter expert for everything in your domain
We would love to see.....
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of software development
- C#, TypeScript and SQL
- ReactJS, REST APIs, Graph QL, Message Queues and Microservices
- Azure and Microsoft DevOps
- Understanding of Blockchain or cryptography will be a plus
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code, and principles
- You like to work in a team and as well independently and engage with your colleagues also for knowledge sharing
- You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by helping your colleagues.
- Good English is a must, both in speaking and writing
Our client will offer an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company.
Note : That for this position it is a requirement you are able to work in Copenhagen.