Senior Gameplay Programmer - German Gaming Business
Position: Senior Gameplay Programmer
Location: Remote - Germany / Europe / UK
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting and ever so scaling German gaming business.
Our Client is a scaling video game development start-up, creating an exciting survival and exploration game for PC and consoles. They are a fully remote company and welcome diverse team members.
On this occasion we have been retained to secure an entrenched Senior Gameplay Programmer with a passion for building powerful, versatile, and robust gameplay systems.
You will join a small closely-knit team of ambitious game makers working on defining the next evolution of the survival games genre, and as an early employee you’ll have the ability to influence the direction of both the game and how they build their culture.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- 5 years experience making games, with at least 2 years in Unreal Engine
- Strong C++ skills
- Can write and maintaining blueprints mixed with C++ code
- Ability to write gameplay features using Unreal’s Gameplay Ability System
- Experience writing multiplayer code, good knowledge of Unreal’s replication system
- Experience creating third person combat systems (both melee and ranged)
- A proactive mindset focussed on building great experiences for players.
What we Offer.....
- Work from anywhere
- Make a difference immediately
- Join a fast-growing scale-up
- Competitive salary.