Project Manager - Berlin Gaming Business
Position: Project Manager
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Berlin based Gaming company.
Our client is a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans with a mission to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Project Manger. You will be tasked with....
- Working with the project team (departments of game design, UI/UX and development) and leading them through all phases of planning and execution, from epics in the roadmap, to precise and detailed user stories, to estimations and sprint planning, to delivery and testing, and to releasing.
- Collecting feedback from the team and updating your work processes accordingly, to improve both quality of the releases and convenience of work.
- Analysing the results and keeping track of performance to further improve on planning capabilities.
- Working with the Head of Product, helping to shape the project roadmap that’d allow us to be as productive as possible while keeping the stress level low.
- Assisting department leads in managing outsourced specialists when necessary.
- Managing the platforms for task-tracking and documentation.
- Assisting game design and community management departments in collecting user feedback (community feedback sessions, play-tests, beta-track bug report collection).
we would love to see strong experience in the following ….
- 4+ years in Project Management in the industry of Mobile Free-to-Play Games.
- Great knowledge of best practices of agile development, Scrum or Kanban (ideally both) and have applied these practices yourself in multiple teams/companies.
- Great with people and enjoy interacting with them. You can find a way to efficiently communicate to anyone, from a junior artist to an experienced tech-lead.
- Problem solver at heart, willing to learn what you don’t know and are proactively looking for answers.
- You have excellent verbal and written English.
- You follow Esports and used to play (or still play) MOBAs and/or Shooters.
- You have experience in another field in the mobile games industry, e.g. game design, UI/UX, development, testing.
- You have shipped at least 1 mobile free-2-play title as a project manager, from the start, to soft launch, to global launch
If you would like to discuss the brand, the games (past and future), the company and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!