Game Designer - Free 2 Play - Berlin Gaming Business
Position: Mobile Game Designer
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Berlin based Gaming company.
Our client is a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans with a mission to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
This is an opportunity will be hands-on design, with you designing new features and systems, owning your features through all stages of development, as well as running audience research and user testing and communicating expensively with marketing and analytics to make sure your design decisions are fully data- and audience driven.
we would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- 4+ years of experience as a game designer or a senior game designer in free-to-play mobile games. Shipping at least 2 free-to-play mobile titles in the game designer’s role.
- Passionate about esports! You play (or used to play) CS:GO or any MOBAs professionally, competitively or extensively and have a deep (or at least solid) understanding of its mechanics, economy and tactics, and dream of working with (and for) the audience of core esport fans.
- Data driven problem-solver
- You know your theory. You’re not afraid to work with frameworks like MDA, PENS, Lenses, etc., to develop a perfect understanding of your players’ needs and expectations.
- Experience in working with UI, user testing, prototyping.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- You have experience in designing mobile free-to-play games for hardcore or mid-core audiences.
- You have experience in management and the desire to organise working processes, both within your department and across multiple departments.
- You have experience in running the economy of a mobile free-2-play, working in collaboration with data scientists
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the games (past and future), the company and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!