Feature Game Designer - Free 2 Play - Berlin Gaming Business
Position: Feature Game Designer
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Berlin based Gaming company.
Our client is a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans with a mission to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded mobile start-up in Berlin’s famous and vibrant start-up scene. Our clients vision is “Live your Esports passion!” – for their players and themselves. Their mission is to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
we would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- 3+ years of experience as a game designer in midcore free-to-play mobile games.
- Experience with all stages of a mobile game’s life - from preproduction to prototyping to full production to (ideally) scale.
- Knowledge of mobile games and good understanding of the best practices of mobile free-to-play, using references to both successful and unsuccessful games for your work.
- Working with frameworks like MDA or PENS to develop a perfect understanding of your players’ needs and expectations.
- Experience working with UI artists where you shape the UX of your features by creating wireframes.
- Creating game design documents, running kick-offs, playtests, keeping constant communication with other people working on your features.
- Passion for esports. Passion makes up for a lot, so if you’re really into esports, write to us even if you do not fulfil all the requirements.
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the games (past and future), the company and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!