C++ Developer - German Storage Services Business
Position: Developer / Senior Developer (C / C++)
Location: Remote - Germany / Europe / UK
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this bleeding edge and scaling German Storage Services business.
Our client was founded in January of 2017 with the goal of bring the extensive knowledge of CEPH operations into a software solution, so that other companies and administrators are enabled to use CEPH stable and reliable.
They're looking for an entrenched Developer to join their passionate team and have retained us to secure this critical hire.
We are looking for someone highly intrinsic, always striving to deliver best in class solutions, taking active ownership with an innate curiosity to always dig deeper.
Your mission will be ....
- You will be part of a dynamic and innovative group of professionals dedicated to making a significant impact.
- Your expertise and experience will be a valuable asset to our company.
- We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, ample growth opportunities, and a stimulating work environment, making this an opportunity you cannot afford to miss.
- Your responsibilities will include enhancing and maintaining our software, and providing expert guidance to customers.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- You have a track record of working in an agile environment. The values, principles and practices of agile methods should be your foundation of how you want to work in an organization today.
- Extensive experience in C/C++, linux, networks, storage, databases, testing, containers, virtualization and a lot more technologies.
- You should have an eye for good architectures, especially based on Micro Services.
- Experience with the HashiCorp stack (nomad, consul, vault) would be very valuable.
- Optionally, you have some experience with CEPH.
- You take pride in your code and automated testing is not an alien concept.
- Fluent spoken/written communication in English.