Compliance Manager - German Financial Services Business
Position: Compliance Manager
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting and scaling German Financial Services business.
Our client are an innovative financial service and investment firm with different business areas, built on the holistic approach of customized solutions for alternative investments.
The group of companies is a platform for individualized investment structures and closed financial products, as well as services provided with know-how, experience and best technology.
They're looking for an entrenched Compliance Manager to join their team in Hamburg and have retained us to secure this business critical hire.
We are looking for someone highly intrinsic, always striving to deliver best in class solutions, taking active ownership with an innate curiosity to always dig deeper.
Your mission will be ....
- Your watchful eye and keen eye are required: For us and our customers, we ensure compliance with the requirements for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing as well as regulatory reporting.
- We need your entrepreneurial actions and thinking: You manage and develop our AML area with your experience and expertise in accordance with the analyzed risks and regulatory requirements.
- You're right in the middle: Our Legal & Compliance team takes care of all legal and regulatory issues relating to fund structuring and servicing.
- You want more: We are a growing and up-and-coming company with many opportunities and perspectives that give the personal and professional.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- You have a degree in economics or law, or professional training in the banking/financial sector.
- You have at least two years of experience in money laundering prevention at a financial institution, an auditing firm or a law firm.
- You can perform the duties of an obligated party under the Money Laundering Act and are confident in dealing with AML monitoring and embargo filter systems.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills’
- You are familiar with the MS Office applications and your way of working is structured, independent and quality-conscious.
- Personal initiative is one of your great strengths, you actively approach new challenges and are happy to contribute your ideas and questions.
- You are a reliable team player with a broader view.