CEPH Support Engineer - German Storage Services Business
Position: CEPH Support Engineer
Location: Remote - Germany / Europe
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this bleeding edge and scaling German Storage Services business.
Our client was founded in January of 2017 with the goal of bring the extensive knowledge of CEPH operations into a software solution, so that other companies and administrators are enabled to use CEPH stable and reliable.
They're looking for an entrenched CEPH Support Engineer to join their passionate team and have retained us to secure this business critical hire.
We are looking for someone highly intrinsic, always striving to deliver best in class solutions, taking active ownership with an innate curiosity to always dig deeper.
Your mission will be ....
- You will be part of a dynamic and innovative group of professionals dedicated to making a significant impact.
Your expertise and experience will be a valuable asset to our company.
- We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, ample growth opportunities, and a stimulating work environment, making this an opportunity you cannot afford to miss.
- As a Level 2 Ceph Support Engineer, you will be crucial in assisting our clients with setting up, operating, optimizing, and debugging their clusters.
- Your responsibilities will include selecting appropriate hardware, installing and maintaining our software, and providing expert guidance to customers.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- Customer-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional support.
- Ability & Willingness to work in the pacific time zone.
- Profound expertise in CEPH, Linux, and networking.
- Proven track record of providing reliable support and resolving complex issues in the mentioned domains.
- Strong consulting skills to guide customers on CEPH, Linux, networking, and hardware matters.
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments.
- Exceptional customer orientation with a focus on building lasting relationships.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Reliable, flexible, and committed to delivering top-notch service.
- Additional : Nice to have : Prior experience in development, enabling you to develop patches and contribute to the Open Source projects. Familiarity with Kubernetes and other hyper-converged environments.