Wood Manager - Global Wood Products Business (South Molton Office)
Position: Wood Manager
Location: South Molton, England, United Kingdom
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting Global Wood Products Business
Our Client is a diversified wood products company with more than 60 facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
About the Role....
- Management of the supply, usage and inventory control of all wood material for Particleboard production at South Molton site.
- Management of the South Molton logyard and associated activities and recycle wood quality control.
As an Ideal Candidate You will be tasked with:
- Promotion of highest Health & Safety and Environmental standards across our activities
- Volume, logistics and quality management in line with site requirements. Including off-site visits and auditing of UK wood supplier recycling sites.
- Management of wood waste streams from South Molton site.
- Preparation, reporting and delivery of budgets in line with site requirements
- Drive efficiencies and cost benefits through implementation of new technologies and systems
- Develop and enhance upon relationships with key suppliers and contractors
- Involvement in relevant production site based projects in line with overall process improvements
We would love to see :
- Ideally educated to HND/Degree level
- Minimum 2 years experience in recycled wood/waste sector
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving license
- Be a detail oriented person who can manage work in progress
- Able to work independent of supervision but also be able to integrate into a wider team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Have good interpersonal skills to allow appropriate on and off site interaction
- Be a good written communicator, writing clearly and succinctly
- Have good time management skills to concentrate efforts on the more important priorities
- Awareness of personal limitation and willingness to seek and provide feedback.
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the products and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!