HR Controller - German Finance Business
Position: HR Controller
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting German Fintech.
With more than 250 employees operating from offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris, Our Client is the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG and fund analysis. Based on forward-looking and innovative methodologies, our client offers a European perspective that contributes to greater diversity of opinion for institutional investors worldwide.
On the back of a successful 2021, our client has put into motion huge growth and investment plans and are looking for a HR Controller to join the ever scaling team at their Berlin HQ.
As an Ideal Candidate you will be tasked with .......
- Responsible for the master data of Human Resource and its applications.
- Create and develop new HR controlling and budgeting processes including methods, and tools.
- Coordinate of annual personnel planning process across all entities, location, and business lines.
- Perform efficient periodic forecast- and ad-hoc reports, templates, and metrics for stakeholder groups to enable them to steer, take decisions and define actions.
- Interact as interface for Finance controlling and main contact person for HR planning, company-wide personnel cost & FTE controlling process on all levels.
- Present findings to HR business partners and management, amplifying the results in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Monitor all HR-relevant KPI’s.
- Ensure a high degree of automation, standardization best practice sharing within the HR team and Finance.
- Perform analysis and validation of data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information and essential regulatory reporting.
We would love to see.....
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Controlling or Human Resources.
- Fluency in at least a major European language (German and / or French preferred) in addition to English.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR Controlling within an international matrix environment.
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to keep an eye on the essentials.
- Excellent communication skills, in the areas of reporting and supporting decision-making.
- Excellent business applications skills - Microsoft excel, Power Point, HCM tools, DATEV, LODAS.
- Several years of experience with the SAP Successfactors or similar tool.
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in German would be an advantage.
Note : That for this position it is a requirement you are able to work in Berlin.