Head of Tax - German Credit Rating Business
Position: Head of Tax / Tax Manager
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting German Fintech.
With more than 250 employees operating from offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris, Our Client is the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG and fund analysis. Based on forward-looking and innovative methodologies, our client offers a European perspective that contributes to greater diversity of opinion for institutional investors worldwide.
On the back of a successful 2021, our client has put into motion huge growth and investment plans and are looking for a Tax Manager / Head of Tax to lead their business forward. We have been retained to secure this critical hire for their lush Berlin office.
As an Ideal Candidate you will be .......
- Responsible for all tax-related issues of our German companies
- Responsible for Preparation of domestic tax declarations
- Responsible for Independent coordination and review of tax returns
- Accompanying tax audits, leading the discussions and technical disputes with the auditors
- Correspondence with tax authorities
- Ongoing advice to the operating business units on national tax law issues
- Tax structuring advice and planning in the national and international environment and support of the corresponding implementation
We would love to see.....
- University degree in business administration/economics
- Successfully passed the tax consultant exam
- Several years of experience in tax consulting for nationally and internationally active companies
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to keep an eye on the essentials
- Strong team player with proven experience of working in an international team
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
Our client will offer an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company.
Note : That for this position it is a requirement you are able to work in Berlin.