Full Stack Engineer - UK Based Biotech Business
Position: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Cambridge, England.
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting UK Based Biotech Business.
Our Client matches those with medical conditions with opportunities to contribute to research, via our unique online platform. They also provide personalised medical insights, information and recommendations. Their platform is private-by-design. They feel strongly that people should be in full control of their sensitive health data and choose who can access it.
Our clients current focus is on neurological and immune conditions (Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Long COVID amongst others).
Over the next year, they are expanding their product to be a 'patient portal' for national scale precision medicine initiatives such as Genomics England, with the goal of impacting millions of people.
As an Ideal Candidate You will be tasked with:
- Building robust API integrations with third party services
- Writing server code to return data to the client via REST interfaces
- Making careful adjustments to our database schema to accurately model the entities and relationships that are essential for our product.
We would love to see :
- Experience in SQL database schema design
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience in Authentication protocols (OAuth, JWT)
- Experience and good habits with Python unit testing
- Solid fundamentals in best practices of building REST interfaces.
Our client will offer all the support they can; making your working experience and day to day fantastic, they will be involved with the latest techs welcoming ideas from all levels!
If you would like to discuss the brand, the product and the role ... Get in touch and we can schedule a meeting!