Financial Analyst - German Financial Services Business
Position: Financial Analyst / Associate - Controlling
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting and scaling German Financial Services business.
Our client are an innovative financial service and investment firm with different business areas, built on the holistic approach of customized solutions for alternative investments.
The group of companies is a platform for individualized investment structures and closed financial products, as well as services provided with know-how, experience and best technology.
They're looking for an entrenched Financial Analyst to join their team in Hamburg and have retained us to secure this business critical hire.
We are looking for someone highly intrinsic, always striving to deliver best in class solutions, taking active ownership with an innate curiosity to always dig deeper.
Your mission will be ....
- Independent support of the planning, management and implementation of ongoing processes for our customers.
- Close cooperation with colleagues in the Fund Services team and our internal service providers.
- Onboarding new customers and proactive support with questions .
- Carrying out analyses, creating reports and corresponding documentation .
- Calculation of performance indicators and preparation of data rooms.
- Maintenance of databases (master data and transactions).
- Support and implementation of process optimization projects.
- Support in the development of advanced investment and reporting tools.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ....
- Completed degree (BS/MS) in business administration/business administration with a strong focus on finance and/or controlling.
- First professional experience in a comparable settlement/position.
- Experience with databases, automation processes and corresponding software is desirable.
- Analytical and systematic approach as well as a strong affinity for numbers and a focus on IT use.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial-mathematical performance calculations.
- High customer and service orientation, strong communication skills and team-oriented, independent and structured way of working .
- Dedication, flexibility and organizational skills.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills as well as expertise in dealing with MS Office programs are essential.