User Experience Designer This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded mobile start-up in Berlin’s famous and vibrant start-up scene. Our clients vision is “Live your Esports passion!” – for their players and themselves. Their mission is to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
UX Designer needed for a exciting Berlin based Gaming Business.
UX Designer - Berlin Gaming Business
We at CW Talent are so excited to be partnered with this exciting leading German Gaming Business!!
Our client is an ambitious, leading mobile game developer & publisher looking at scaling up on the back of immensely successful 2020.
This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded mobile start-up in Berlin’s famous and vibrant start-up scene. Our clients vision is “Live your Esports passion!” – for their players and themselves. Their mission is to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
Your task is to take full ownership of the UX in a new mobile free-to-play game where the player takes on the role of a manager of a CS:GO team. You will work alongside our Game Director and help shape the structure and interaction of the game with your insights in user interaction and behaviour.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ….
- You have experience developing UX for games, preferably mobile
- You are able to take ideas and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- You have a profound understanding or user behaviour and expectations when interacting with mobile apps
- You have a well-iterated design process for developing user interfaces
- You have a natural eye for layout, composition, typography, colour and spacing that you can bring together to create highly polished user interfaces
- You thrive in a highly fluid environment and enjoy being part of iterative design processes, bringing in your UX know-how early on
- You are a problem solver at heart, willing to learn what you don’t already know and are proactively looking for answer
- You can prove your abilities with a portfolio of recent work
- You follow esports and know how to handle an AWP
- You enjoy playing mobile games
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Great knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Experience with Prototyping/Wireframing tools such as Adobe Xd, Figma or Sketch
- You have helped to design games previously for the mid-core mobile games market
- Experience implementing in Unity
- Relevant degree in for example user interaction, sociology, game design, communication design or interactive arts
- Experience adapting user interfaces to different platforms
Our client will offer all the support they can provide you the platform to Make an impact i.e. shape the next hit mobile free to play game, touching the lives of millions of end-users! They encourage a constant learning environment and cross sharing of ideas.