Linux / Network Engineer This is an opportunity to join a successfully Swiss fintech business in Copenhagen's famous and vibrant scene.
Linux / Network Engineer needed for the Danish office of a exciting Swiss Fintech Business.
Linux / Network Engineer - Swiss Fintech Business
We at CW Talent are so excited to be partnered with this segment leading Swiss Fintech Business!!
Our client is an ambitious, segment leading Fintech business looking at scaling up on the back of immensely successful 2020.
This is an opportunity to join a successfully Swiss fintech business in Copenhagen's famous and vibrant scene.
You will be tasked with….
- Design, implement and extend of the virtual server infrastructure in Azure
- Define, evaluate and implement new solutions
- Oversee operation and maintenance of Linux servers, Firewall, Network components
- Advising business in making strategic decisions,
- Help to defining system roadmaps and identifying solutions for long-term business goals
We would love to see strong experience in the following ….
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in information technology, apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Linux servers and Windows servers as a plus
- Routing, Network protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, HTTP), VPN (SSL VPN, IPSEC, WIREGUARD)
- Firewalls, log-management and monitoring
- Experience with load-balancing techniques and HA, Ansible and Terraform
- Network and System related secure implementations and best practices.
- Patch management and automation and scripting (ideally with Python/PowerShell)
- Flexibility to support the team for duty calls and able to work with different international stake holders in three locations
- Committed problem solver with a positive personality and can-do mentality, who is comfortable to drive and manage changes
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking is mandatory
Our client will offer all the support they can provide you the platform to Make an impact. They encourage a constant learning environment and cross sharing of ideas.