Java Backend Developer This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded mobile start-up in Berlin’s famous and vibrant start-up scene. Our client will provide you the platform to Make an impact i.e. shape the user experience on the next hit mobile free to play game, touching the lives of millions of end-users!
Java BackEnd Developer needed for an exciting Berlin based Gaming Business.
Java Backend Developer - Berlin Gaming Business
We at CW Talent are so excited to be partnered with this exciting leading German Gaming Business!!
Our client is an ambitious, leading mobile game developer & publisher looking at scaling up on the back of immensely successful 2020.
This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded mobile start-up in Berlin’s famous and vibrant start-up scene. Our clients vision is “Live your Esports passion!” – for their players and themselves. Their mission is to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of Esports enthusiasts around the globe.
We would love to see strong experience in the following ….
- 5 years of experience as a Java developer.
- Experience working in DevOps environment and with cloud infrastructure preferably AWS
- Experience with Vert.x, and/or Spring Boot..
- Strong experience building and maintaining complex consumer-facing backend systems.
- Expertise in writing well designed good quality code in test driven development
- Experience with CI/CD methods and practices including Docker, Git, Github Actions / Jenkins
- Experience with using, optimizing, debugging and profiling PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Redis and other database systems.
- Interest in Esports/gaming .
- Experience in the games industry/low latency consumer applications is a big plus.
- Experience with Elastic Beanstalk ,Amazon API Gateway , AWS Lambda,S3
- Experience in scripting with bash .
- Experience with event driven architectures /tools like SQS, Kafka, etc.
Our client will offer all the support they can provide you the platform to Make an impact i.e. shape the next hit mobile free to play game, touching the lives of millions of end-users! They encourage a constant learning environment and cross sharing of ideas.