Full Stack Engineer This is an opportunity to join a bleeding edge UK based Biotech business in the historic city of Cambridge
Full Stack Engineer needed for this bleeding edge, UK based Biotech Business.
Full Stack Engineer - UK Based Biotech Business - 100% Remote
We at CW Talent are excited to be partnered with this exciting UK Based Biotech Business.
Our Client matches those with medical conditions with opportunities to contribute to research, via our unique online platform. They also provide personalised medical insights, information and recommendations. Their platform is private-by-design. They feel strongly that people should be in full control of their sensitive health data and choose who can access it.
Our clients current focus is on neurological and immune conditions (Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Long COVID amongst others).
Over the next year, they are expanding their product to be a 'patient portal' for national scale precision medicine initiatives such as Genomics England, with the goal of impacting millions of people.
As an Ideal Candidate You will be tasked with:
- Building robust API integrations with third party services
- Writing server code to return data to the client via REST interfaces
- Making careful adjustments to our database schema to accurately model the entities and relationships that are essential for our product.
We would love to see :
- Experience in SQL database schema design
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience in Authentication protocols (OAuth, JWT)
- Experience and good habits with Python unit testing
- Solid fundamentals in best practices of building REST interfaces.
We are looking for people who are comfortable taking on significant individual responsibility, and who can drive projects forward as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.